- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by our office representatives at the Airport and transferred to your Hotel. After fresh up, hang around near places. In the evening, there will be briefing by your guide. Overnight Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing: The Swayambhunath- It is a stupa with many temple, shrines, Tibetan monasteries and statues of different gods. Kathmandu Durbar Square, the old Royal Palace of the Kathmandu Kingdom with spectacular architecture. Boudhanath Stupa - the largest Buddhist shrine of south Asia and Pashupatinath-a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located on the banks of Bagmati River. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 3: Early in the morning you will drive 7 hours to Syabrubesi (1420 m). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 4: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 5: Trek to Langtang (3430m). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 6: Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m) (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 7: Rest day in Kyangjin Gompa (3730m) (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 8: Kyangjing Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m) (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 9: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Day 10: Drive back 7 hours to Kathmandu. (Meals: Breakfast)
- Day 11: Final Departure. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis.
- Langtang National Park entry permits fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted Everest base camp trek with english speaking license holder Sherpa Everest base camp trekking guide & each 2 persons 1 trekking Porter provided.
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- All land transfer as per given itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry, Hot shower etc. Tips for trekking guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- - Invoke from Kathmandu with few hours of vehicle drive.
- - Placid Sherpa village is holding the attention.
- - It is an asylum to 4600 of plants,birds and animals.
- - All-embracing views of snowy mountains makes jubilant.
- - Trekkers can mount small peaks of a kind,for charismatic vistas.
- - Tender heart of the local to the trekkers.
- - Eventually getting back is more lavishness.
How can I enter in Nepal?