- Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara about 7 hours or flight only 20 minutes. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
- Day 2: Drive to Damauli about one hour. After breakfast we start the rafting about four hour overnight stay in tented at riverside.
- Day 3: Breakfast about 8:00 am then continue to rafting about 3 hours then having the lunch and we manage to go tourist vehicle national park or back to Kathmandu.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport pick up by our private vehicle (If necessary)
- All rafting equipment with guide
- Meals while you are on river
- Accommodation in two men tent
- All necessary fee
- Round trip transportation by bus
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel room and all accommodation such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Personal expenditure food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips and other expenditure.
- - Within 4-5 hours of comfy drive from Kathmandu/Pokhara to Gaighat.
- - Its waves are extremely calm and gentle to raft.
- - Incredibly relevant Nepal river rafting for family groups but not for grandpa and little kids.
- - Exceed through, canyon,overgrown forests,verdant hills and scenic villages.
- - Wild animals,species of birds and healing plants can be sighted.
- - Friendly water is find here to fight and bathe.
- - Safety equipments and very proficient river guide is crucial.
- - We have fixed date departure for Seti river rafting in Nepal,though if interested can play a part with our fixed groups.
How can I enter in Nepal?