- Day 1: Drive to Malinga by tourist vehicle from Kathmandu about 3 hours. The river guide waiting for your well come and gives the river rafting instruction and safety talk. After lunch begin your rafting encounter rapids twin rocks, ladies delight, land slide, monsoon and up-set. Then ready your camping and dinner for tented in riverside.
- Day 2: The breakfast ready about 9:00am. After that we continue the rafting and we paunch the rapids butter fly, electric then served the lunch. We manage the vehicle to go Chitwan national park or Pokhara city.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport pick up by our private vehicle (If necessary)
- All rafting equipment with guide
- Meals while you are on river
- Accommodation in two men tent
- All necessary fee
- Round trip transportation by bus
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel room and all accommodation such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Personal expenditure food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips and other expenditure.
- - Just 3-3.5 hours of comfy drive from Kathmandu to rafting embarking point.
- - One can raft while doing the trip of Pokhara or Chitwan National park.
- - Considered as,trouble-free and intensely joyous river rafting in Nepal.
- - Its waveform is honest and calm so new rafter also can raft with its wavelike.
- - Fascinating landscape of green hills,obsolete villages and overgrown forests during rafting.
- - Amazingly passing the river by rope-way towards Manakamana temple, that makes this rafting more elegance.
- - Wave guide and safety equipments is immensely vital whilst Trishuli river rafting in Nepal.
How can I enter in Nepal?