- Day 1: Kathmandu to by drive 7 hours or by flight only 20 minutes to reach in Pokhara stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Drive about 3 hours to Kali Gandaki river rafting starting point Naya pool. Hole day rafting stay overnight at tented camp in the riverside.
- Day 3: Modi Khola to Purtighat rafting and camping in the riverside.
- Day 4: Portlight to Mirmi rafting and drive to Pokhara.
- Day 5: Drive or fly from Pokhara back to Kathmandu.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport pick up by our private vehicle (If necessary)
- All rafting equipment with guide
- Meals while you are on river
- Accommodation in two men tent
- All necessary fee
- Round trip transportation by bus
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel room and all accommodation such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Personal expenditure food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips and other expenditure.
- - Incredibly virtuous river to raft through its waveform.
- - Kali Gandaki river rafting is far more relevant for both new comer and plucky rafter.
- - Its waves flows the rafter through the steep canyon,overhung plants and cascading waterfalls.
- - Rafter witness condensed forest,wild life,monasteries and temples and archaic picturesque villages during rafting.
- - White out ranges of Annapurna will hold the attention of rafters on their water way.
- - Extremely pertinent river rafting of Nepal for those who are running out of time.
- - Professional water guide and momentous safety equipment will give on hand.
- - Before now, we have fixed date departure for Nepal river rafting,perhaps,passionate can take a part with our groups.
How can I enter in Nepal?