- Day 1: Drive to Besisahar from Kathmandu about 8 hours tented camp in the Khudi.
- Day 2: Walk about couple of hour from Khudi to Nagdi. Start from Nagdi the most gripping section of the river. We encounter rapids instant Karma, Twinkie adrenaline and Mama’s Big Butt.
- Day 3: Starting rafting Khudi and sandy beach below Besisahar. We encounter challenging and bumping rapids.
- Day 4: After overnight the Bhotewodar we hit again white water rafting continue then back to Kathmandu or Chitwan National park or Pokhara city.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport pick up by our private vehicle (If necessary)
- All rafting equipment with guide
- Meals while you are on river
- Accommodation in two men tent
- All necessary fee
- Round trip transportation by bus
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel room and all accommodation such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Personal expenditure food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips and other expenditure.
- - 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule and put out to river rafting in Nepal.
- - Marshyangdi River is also known as raging river of Nepal for rafting and Kayaking.
- - 35 km to is to surpass which takes about 2 days and this raft is fraught with galvanize.
- - Steep,confronting and its torrents grade is 4-5.
- - Penetrating from the narrow canyons is partly hideous.
- - Panorama of Mt, Annapurna and enclosed vegetation will grab the attention of rafters for a while.
- - Well-informed river guide and substantial safety gears is most vital.
- - This River rafting is also the gateway to electrifying Bandipur.
- - By now,we have fixed date departure for river rafting and Kayaking in Nepal,despite one can attach with groups.
How can I enter in Nepal?