- Day 1: Upper Bhote Koshi: Drive about the 3 hours from Kathmandu then after lunch hole day rafting over night stay in tented camp.
- Day 2: Lower Bhote Kohi: Having the breakfast and continue the bumping and exciting rafting then having the lunch and back to Kathmandu.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport pick up by our private vehicle (If necessary)
- All rafting equipment with guide
- Meals while you are on river
- Accommodation in two men tent
- All necessary fee
- Round trip transportation by bus
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu Hotel room and all accommodation such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Personal expenditure food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips and other expenditure.
- - Bhote Koshi is measured as Nepal's most ruthless and fast flowing river.
- - The river is notable among the world's rafter due to its tidal wave.
- - Rafting in this river needs more grit and gumption with former rafting experiences.
- - Due to its tempestuous and challenging rapids it is out of question to explore the surroundings.
- - Rafters could sigh at Dhulikhel and probe the natural beauty with panoramic vistas of many snowy ponytails.
- - Among the spunky and adventure seekers rafters Bhote Koshi is apple of eye.
- - Substantial safety gears with highly well-informed river guide will on your hand.
- - October-December and February-April is well suited months to raft in Nepal.
How can I enter in Nepal?