- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by our office representatives at the Airport and transferred to your Hotel. After fresh up, hang around near places. In the evening, there will be briefing by your guide. Overnight at hotel. Meeals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2: - Early in the morning you will drive to airport with your trekking guide and fly 30 minutes to Lukla 2860 m. You will meet your porter and head towards Phakding 2610 m. After 3-4 hours of walking you will reach Phakding. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 4: Acclimatization in Namche. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 5: Trek to Dole (4190m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 6: Trek to Machhermo (4410m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 7: Trek to Gokyo Lake (4750m) 4-5 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 8: Hike to Gokyo RI (5360m) 2-3 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 9: Trek to Machhermo (4410m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 10: Trek to Dole (4190m) 6-7 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla (2860 m) 6-7 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 13: After breakfast fly back to Kathmandu (30 minutes). Overnight: Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
- Day 14: Final departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle.
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) trekking permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the Everest Base Camp trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted Everest base camp trek with english speaking license holder local Sherpa Everest base camp trekking guide & each 2 persons 1 trekking Porter provided.
- All program according to Everest Base Camp Trekking itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- All land transfer as per above 16 days Everest Base Camp trekking itinerary by our private vehicle.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry, Hot shower etc. Tips for trekking guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- - Takeoff strip from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- - Gokyo Ri or Gokyo peak (5,357 meters /17575 ft) sigh for,every climbers.
- - No where to be seen such longest glacier of whole Himalayas.
- - Irresistible hamlet made by stone houses.
- - Thickset Rhododendron forest and momentous caves are in prime desirability.
- - Imbue of challenging and smashing.
- - 8000 meters above of several mountains are top prize.
How can I enter in Nepal?