- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by our office representatives at the Airport and transferred to your Hotel. After fresh up, hang around near places. In the evening, there will be briefing by your guide. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 2: Early in the morning you will drive to airport with your trekking guide and fly 30 minutes to Lukla 2860 m. You will meet your porter and head towards Phakding 2610 m. After 3-4 hours of walking you will reach Phakding. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 4: Acclimatization in Namche. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 5: Trek to Tengboche (3870 m) 4-5 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 6: Trek to Pheriche (4240 m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 7: Trek to Lobuche (4930 m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 8: Trek to Gorakshep (5160 m)- Visit Everest Base Camp (5350m) - back to Gorakshep. 4-5hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 9: Early morning walk up to Kala Patthar for the beautiful panoramic view. After enjoying a great view we will return back to Gorakshep and trek 5 hours to reach Pangboche (3930 m). Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar 4-5 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2860 m) 6-7 hours. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 12: After breakfast, fly back to Kathmandu (30 minutes). Overnight: Hotel Meals: Breakfast
- Day 13: Final departure. Meals: Breakfast
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle.
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis.
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fee.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) trekking permit fee.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the Everest Base Camp trek in Lodge (Tea House)
- Fully escorted Everest base camp trek with english speaking license holder local Sherpa Everest base camp trekking guide & each 2 persons 1 trekking Porter provided.
- All program according to Everest Base Camp Trekking itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- All land transfer as per above 16 days Everest Base Camp trekking itinerary by our private vehicle.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry, Hot shower etc. Tips for trekking guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- - Magnificent view of world's highest peak
- - Unique Sherpa culture of mountain legends
- - 45 minutes mountain flights
- - Namche Bazaar of Everest entrance gate
- - Sagarmatha National park as hobby horse for entire jauntier.
- - Charismatic Monasteries with candid monk and nun.
- - Capricious Multihued lush green forest.
How can I enter in Nepal?