- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be welcomed by our office representatives at the Airport and transferred to your Hotel. After fresh up, hang around near places. In the evening, there will be briefing by your guide. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 2: Early in the morning you will drive 7 hours to Syabrubesi (1420 m) Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 3: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 4: Trek to Langtang (3430m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 5: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m) 5-6 hours. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 6: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m) 6-7 hours. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 7: Trek to Syabrubesi (1450m) 6-7 hours. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Day 8: Drive back 7 hours to Kathmandu. Overnight: Hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
- Day 9: Final Departure. Meals: Breakfast.
Note: This itinerary is made standard level. We can make trip accroding to your wishes more then longer or shorter.
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on bed and breakfast (B) basis.
- Langtang National Park entry permits fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted Everest base camp trek with english speaking license holder Sherpa Everest base camp trekking guide & each 2 persons 1 trekking Porter provided.
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- All land transfer as per given itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. (it will be ready within few minutes) You will require each 2 passport size photos.
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal Spending money and all kind of drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks) bar bill, Int'l Telephone bill, laundry, Hot shower etc. Tips for trekking guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- - Initial move from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi.
- - Limelight as the name of "The valley of Glaciers".
- - Adjoined with Tibet.
- - Right set of circumstances to soak in Tibetan lifes
- - Naive people and their fidelity surely imprint.
- - Natural wellsprings of the valley is nowhere to be found.
- - National flower of Austria was first found in the valley.
How can I enter in Nepal?